Friday, January 20, 2012

15 days!

James is 15 days old today. He had his 2 week appointment today and he's perfect. Healthy, growing and perfect.

He was born at 7 pounds 3 ounces and now he's 7 pounds 14 ounces. Dr. Mark says that's fantastic.
He was born at 21 inches and now he's at 21 and a half inches. Dr. Mark says that's perfect. That's the 75th percentile. (Well, he does have tall parents)
His head circumferance is 36cm. That's the 25th percentile.

A friend from church drove me to the appointment. I LOVE this church.

They are providing some meals.
They're driving us to doctor's appointments.
They come over and hold James while he's awake so I can do other things.
They're giving us a baby shower in a couple weeks.
They're always interested in how we're doing.
They let us and welcome us to participate in the church--as soon as we came (we lead worship, we're on a committee, I'm involved in GEMS).
They unloaded our moving truck and brought it all up two flights of stairs. They hadn't even met us, yet!

Someone's knocking on my apartment door. Just a sec...

Eric just came home a day early and surprised me! I'm outta here!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that Eric came home a day early! What a great surprise! James is so cute and I'm glad that your church is being helpful. That makes all the difference in the world, esp. with a new baby. Take care!

    ReplyDelete